Friday, September 17, 2010

An Affordable Dinnerware.

Yesterday I was in Wal-Mart. You know, my home away from home. I was headed to the gift wrap section when I spotted the prettiest wire baskets for....$5. There were round and rectangular ones. I, ofcourse, couldn't resist buying one. They are made by Better Homes and Gardens. I got to looking around on that same aisle and came across some more BH&G things that I immediately fell in love with. The dinnerware pictured above is another one of my purchases. Before I go on with the story, I must clarify that I have been using the same everyday dinnerware for fourteen years.  My plates have held up well, but I'm down to about 3 bowls now. Anyways, I have some Vietri entertaining pieces (my sister-in-law sells that line) in Crema, and this BG&H dinnerware matches it so well. Best part, it was only $3 per piece. I was so pumped! I bought all they had. Unfortunately, there were no salad plates in stock (isn't that leaf pattern gorgeous?). I looked on walmart.com and found it on there, just not in individual pieces. I also bought linen napkins in a burnt orange color and the entertainment pieces pictured above.  Soooo pretty! I didn't really spend that much money and got some pieces that should last me a long time. This dinnerware was also available in two other beautiful colors, orange and green. I'm pretty basic so I chose to stay with the cream color.  I'm excited to add to the collection as I can. Check out all the great Fall decorating items that are out right now in your favorite retail location.

No comments:

Post a Comment